Completed in November 2014, MELIÃ Dunas Beach Resort & Spa is a holidaymakers’ dream, with everything you could possibly want for an experience of all-inclusive luxury. Six bars, and seven restaurants separately service the Resorts, as well as five large freshwater pools, a fully equipped gymnasium and a YHI Spa®.
Operated and managed by the largest resort hotelier in the world, Meliá Hotels International, half of the hotel is under their 5-star MELIÃ brand while the other caters for families with the affordable Sol brand, making it a truly world-class tourist destination.
Set amongst beautiful landscaped grounds and enjoying a stunning spot right by the ocean, MELIÃ Dunas Beach Resort & Spa has everything required to create lasting and luxurious holiday memories.
- A range of accommodation styles, including large villas, luxurious suites and stylish studio apartments
- Five large freshwater resort pools including outdoor and indoor children’s facilities
- Palm tree lined boulevard comprising of bars, restaurants and retail outlets
- A total of six bars and seven restaurants to choose from throughout the resort, ranging from a la carte dining to buffet restaurants
- Nightclub, champagne bar, Gabi Beach Club and an evening entertainment arena for up to 800 guests
- YHI Spa®, fully equipped gymnasium, tennis courts and beach volleyball area
Facilities in the resort
- All guests welcome including families
- Prime beachfront location
- Spa facilities at an extra charge
- Open all year round
- Rooms, villas and suites available
- A selection of swimming pools
- WiFi free for guests
- All-inclusive packages
Since opening, Meliá Dunas Beach Resort & Spa has won several awards, including voted Cape Verde’s best hotel in 2015 and ranked 7th in the 2015 list of top 30 hotel resorts in the world by Hotel of the Year Awards.