Tour Operator relationships are key to the success of our Resorts. Cape Verde is a rapidly emerging tourist destination and, as such, the work of our tour operator partners plays a huge part in fostering this growth. This includes everything from agreeing commercial terms and organising guaranteed occupancy rates, an area in which we have experienced particular success with unprecedented agreements, to the marketing and branding of our Resorts.
A close working relationship with operators also ensures a wide range of representation as well as specific demographic targeting to get our message to the right audiences and allowing us the chance to make operational enhancements.
- Throughout Europe and in the UK from under its Thomson and First Choice Brands.
- Long term occupancy and room rate agreement in place.
- German diversified retail and tourism co-operative group with €50 billion turnover.
- Our Resorts marketed under their ITS tourism brand.
- Over 3 million customers, Alpitour World is the leading Italian travel group.
- Viagens Abreu is the world’s oldest travel agency, as well as the largest travel organisation in Portugal.
- Sol Ferias is one of Portugal’s most successful tour operators, offering holidays throughout the world.
- Marketing our Resorts to their customers in Belgium, Germany, Holland & France.