Unmistakably opulent, MELIÃ Tortuga Beach Resort was the first development in operation on the sun-drenched Sal Island in Cape Verde. This paradise oasis has been delivering an unforgettable holiday experience and an ideal property investment since it opened to guests in May 2011, experiencing unparalleled success.
There are 372 luxurious suites, apartments and villas throughout the Resort, as well as two large Resort pools designed for total relaxation. It has everything else you would expect from an elegant 5-star beachfront destination, including a diverse selection of fine dining and buffet restaurants, a selection of modern bars and the Beach Bar and Grille where you can enjoy a cocktail as you watch the famous Cape Verde sunset.
- MELIÃ Tortuga Beach Resort was the first Cape Verde project by The Resort Group PLC
- A fully operational all-inclusive holiday resort for over five years
- Winner of the Leading Hotel in Cape Verde by the World Travel Awards
- Consistently high level of occupancy and maintained excellent room rates
- 372 luxurious hotel suites, apartments and villas situated throughout the Resort
- The popular YHI Spa® allows for true relaxation while a range of bar and restaurants keep guests entertained
Facilities in the resort
- All guests welcome including families
- Prime beachfront location
- Spa facilities at an extra charge
- Open all year round
- Rooms, villas and suites available
- A selection of swimming pools
- WiFi free for guests
- All-inclusive packages
Meliá Tortuga Beach Resort has been voted Cape Verde’s best hotel in 2012, 2013 and 2014 in the World Travel Awards and the beach front bar has been recognised by CNN Awards as among the top 20 beach bar locations worldwide.
Meliá Tortuga Beach Resort Selected Awards