White Sands Hotel & Spa is the first of six new developments on Boa Vista, situated on the prime white sands of Santa Monica Beach. The Cape Verde Government has earmarked Boa Vista for major touristic development, approving plans for new Hotels and Resorts, as well as investing in the Island’s infrastructure, such as new roads, improved power supplies and desalination plants.
- There are 835 luxurious properties including duplex and penthouse hotel suites, and a range of stunning private villas.
- A choice of six restaurants, as well as a range of bars and the world-famous Gabi Club®.
- Luxurious YHI Spa® experience, as well as a fully equipped fitness centre and water sports centre.
- Six resort swimming pools, swim-up bars and poolside eateries.
- Children’s facilities, including kids club, playground, baby pools and tennis and beach ball courts.
- An exclusive area of the Hotel providing additional luxury and personalised services.
White Sands Hotel & Spa will represent The Resort Group PLC’s first development on the Island of Boa Vista, currently second to Sal in overall visitor numbers. The hotel is set to become the first of six developments on the pristine Santa Monica Beach located on the west coast of the Island. It will consist of 835 property units comprising a range of hotels suites and villas, serviced by the highest quality range of facilities. White Sands Hotel & Spa will be split into a family and an adults-only section, ensuring that all guests enjoy the highest quality of service tailored to their individual needs.
The ground-breaking ceremony for White Sands Hotel & Spa took place on 19 December 2015 and opening is planned for late 2018.